Exterior & Interior Painting, Siding, and Gutter Services
Are you in need of the best exterior, interior, commercial, or house painting services? How about full HardiePlank siding or aluminum gutter replacement? We conveniently provide these services to Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Wake Forest, and Knightdale!
We are honored for the opportunity to earn your business! We are local experts that offer premium, painting, siding, roofing, and gutter services. Click here if you would like to meet our team or know more about us!
- Card payments are accepted on our website; we provide financing options and do not extend credit card fees to our clients
- Our contracting process is entirely digital: no checks, paper contracts, or other tangibles to exchanged.
- We strive to create the most professional and convenient customer experience & process.
Our Success Story
- Nearly 20 Years of Proven Success and Client Satisfaction
- A Commitment to Serve You For Years to Come
- A Local Company Built From the Ground Up
Features and Advantages
- An NC Licensed General Contractor
- Properly Managed Projects and Vetted Staff
- Professional Expert Recommendations & Advice
- Guaranteed Service & Available 5 Year Warranties
- Extensive Product Knowledge and Proven Systems
- Providing Multiple Professional Services Within One Company
- High Service Integrity and Trustworthy Communication Standards
Join the nearly 20-year success story of A Touch of Color by scheduling an appointment and allowing us to elaborate more on how our staff, processes, and convenient services are more professional than most!
"A Detailed Pleasure" — Ron McCollumCourtney and his team did a great job on our interior painting project and I would recommend them to anyone. Very detail-oriented. His estimate was also very detailed and easy to understand. We made a few changes during the project and the team accommodated them without issue. If you go with them for your project, I think you will be pleased.
"Best in Class" — Robert GumberA Touch of Color is Best in Class. They are not ordinary painters. Their quoting process, color consultation, and project management are extraordinary. Most importantly, their execution is flawless. The crew was friendly, on time, and professional. Their attention to detail is second to none. I recommend A Touch of Color without any hesitation.
"Detailed & Clear Process" — Simone HorvitzCourtney and the Touch of Color Company are extremely professional, easy to work with, and offers the most thorough estimates I've encountered. We have done business with him multiple times and he has consistently done a stellar job, no unwanted surprises, and communicates each step clearly and easily.
"Adding a Fresh Look" — Valerie SchwartzWe hired A Touch of Color to paint our home's interior -- basically everything except bed/bathrooms -- which hadn't been touched during the 11 years we've lived in our home (and who knows how long before that!) Courtney and his team were communicative and professional throughout the project, and have completely refreshed our living space. It feels like a new house!
"A Detailed Process" — Timothy ColganCourtney and his guys did a wonderful job on our house. We had the entire exterior painted, which also included a lot of prep work because of all of the wood repair needed. We got several quotes, but Courtney's stood out as it was thorough with great attention to detail. They were on time each day, friendly and courteous. Courtney was also very responsive when we had questions arise. We will be using them again to paint the interior of the house. I would highly recommend A Touch of Color!
We prioritize the needs and concerns of our clients!
- Electronic / Itemized Proposals
- Certified Installer / License GC
- Nearly 20-Year Proven History
- Rigorously Vetted Staff
- Locally Established Contractor
- Professional / Expert Service
- Available 5-Year Warranties
- Prioritizing Client Comfort
OUR SERVICE BENEFITS ARE….
Your comfort and confidence is our service priority!
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE…..
Your trust and satisfaction are important to us!
OUR PREVIOUS PROJECTS
Listening, placing your needs first, and building relationships one project at a time.