Exterior Painting: House Painting in Fall
Autumn is the perfect time to paint the exterior home. The weather temperatures during fall are not too hot nor too cold, allowing doors and windows to be opened with little disruption. Plus the weather conditions during this fall in Raleigh have been exceptionally dry and non-rainy days are ideal for exterior painting.
The heat and sun exposure from summer may have dulled the color of your home and made the exterior paint look faded. What better time than fall to update the look and feel of your home.
7 Reasons Fall is the Perfect Time to Paint Your Home
- The temperature fluctuations during fall can be significant. However, there are significantly fewer bugs. As long as the dewpoint is low it allows both the paint application and the drying process to go smoothly.
- Humidity tends to be lower in the fall than during the summertime. Lower humidity contributes to a better drying finish.
- Painting contractors have the ability to make the repairs that you may not have noticed, further protecting your home from the harsh conditions of winter. This includes but is not limited to woodpecker damage, insect damage, wood rot, mold stains, water stains, caulk failure, peeling paint, and cracked stucco.
- Since most exterior paint requires an ambient temperature of about 50 degrees, fall temperatures are perfect for exterior house painting.
- Rainy days are less frequent during fall making it more likely to finish your exterior painting project within a couple of days.
- Sprucing your house up for the holidays. When the company arrives for holiday celebrations, the exterior of your home will look its very best.
Ready to Have Your Raleigh Home Painted?
Please contact A Touch of Color today. With over 15 years of experience for each of our painters, we offer professionalism and quality that cannot be matched!
Our experts are on hand for a free consultation to help you pick the best service for your Raleigh area house painting project.
We provide services to the Raleigh, Wake Forest, Cary, and Chapel Hill areas. For photos of our beautiful work view our portfolio and contact us with questions or to receive a free estimate, call us at 919-426-4928!