Exterior House Painters Cary, NC
At A Touch of Color Painting, we help put your exterior house painting ideas into reality. We understand that finding inspiration can be overwhelming. We offer free color consultations and our house painting costs are extremely competitive! Our exterior painting services are comprehensive and completely transparent. We also offer up to a five-year warranty on our exterior painting projects. We guarantee professional painting results! Our exterior painters are neat, clean and thorough. We believe that exterior paint coatings should be applied with the intent to be as durable as possible. A Touch of Color Painting offers quality exterior house painting with the business transparency you deserve!
Our Cary, NC exterior house painters are knowledgeable. Some exterior painting contractors want to spray everything! In some cases, hand brushing will gain durability. In most cases, the suggestion to spray is only to save time and get the job completed quickly. A Touch of Color’s craftsmanship displays integrity and quality first. The correct preparations such as caulking, scraping, spot priming, puttying, and pressure washing (with bleach) are essential to the durability of any exterior paint finish. The exterior painter that you hire should put the necessities of your project first!
Our exterior painting estimates are detailed, show all costs and specify the types of products used! If you are in need of a fresh coat of paint or in the planning and budgeting stages, we would love to have a chance to earn your business! We understand that making a decision between painting contractors can be overwhelming. We are here to make it an easy one! We offer the professionalism and the business transparency you deserve with a warranty to prove it!
Should I Spray or Brush?
There are many advantages and disadvantages to both spraying and brushing. Spraying allows a more uniform topcoat. Spraying also enables you to change colors easily. On the other hand, brushing in certain applications can be slightly more durable, but often shows unsightly lap marks while using satin finishes. When asked which one is better, there’s really no simple answer. Each exterior painting estimate is assessed according to your home’s condition. Our Cary, NC exterior painting professionals consider application options that are specific to your home. Our professional opinion is based on establishing the best possible results suitable to your home.
Our Business Practice
If you would like to get your house painted, ATOC ensures professional exterior painting results. We provide quality, integrity, and professionalism at a fair cost. ATOC is a both licensed and insured exterior painting contractor. We are efficient, punctual, neat and stay within budget. Entrusting us with your professional exterior house painting and personal space is something we take very seriously. We provide qualified professionals that have the skills and experience to complete all painting tasks. We also provide a team leader on every project ensuring great business practice, communication, and quality. We are your Cary, NC exterior house painting contractor.
Having Trouble Choosing Paint Colors?
Stress yourself no further…. trying to choose colors that will work within your home? There is no reason to hire a decorator. With a signed contract, our Cary, NC exterior painting experts will schedule a free color consultation. We will help you find the color that best fits your home’s exterior. As you are considering colors, it is important to understand that there is always a slight variation between an ink swatch and an actual paint color. It is always beneficial to get color samples and apply them to multiple areas during this process. Remember to look at all samples in natural sunlight. Unnatural light can give off the wrong undertone of the color.
Price based on some of the following factors:
- Square ft
- Surface condition
- Number of coats applied
- Application method
- Painting products
- Surface type
- Preparations needed labor, time, accessibility
Exterior House Painting Steps:
- Pressure washing/gutter cleaning
- Necessary demolition/repairs
- Necessary scraping/sanding
- Necessary priming/spot priming
- Complete caulking/puttying all cracks and nail holes
- Top coat painting
Advantages of Painting Your Home Exterior with ATOC:
- Free gutter cleaning
- Free single mail box painting (full exteriors only)
- Free color consultation
- Free home power wash (full exteriors only)
- Lifetime prep product
- We ensure the thickest coat possible using millage readers
- We offer spraying, brushing, staining and rolling
- Hand delivered warranty
- Wood repairs
- All shutters and down spouts are taken down and painted
Exterior Painting Tips:
- Power washing your home each year helps preserve your home’s exterior paint coating.
- All block, brick and stucco surfaces should be painted with products that will allow moisture to transfer.
- Using better products, means less frequent repaints, resulting in saving you money over time.
- Garage doors, gutters and down spouts should not be painted, unless they have been painted already, or are beginning to oxidize.
- When you touch your home and get a chalky residue on your fingers, this is a huge indicator that it’s time to paint.
- When considering colors, stay away from colors that are naturally subject to fading, which are reds, yellows and gray.