Exterior House Painters Wake Forest, NC
A Touch of Color Painting makes gathering exterior house painting colors and ideas that much easier! But we know inspiration is only half the battle! We are a full-service exterior house painter and our exterior painting costs are priced competitively! We offer up to a five-year warranty and the color consultation is free! At A Touch of Color Painting, we understand that exterior house painting is an investment. We also understand our clients expect quality and professional results while considering their property and personal spaces. Our exterior painters stay on budget, pay attention to details and offer professional paint coating. A Touch of Color offers the professionalism and business transparency you deserve!
A Touch of Color serves Wake Forest, NC as your exterior painters. Exterior painting increases the overall value of your home. It also reflects the overall condition of the home. We emphasize at each initial appointment that correct preparation plays an important role in how long your exterior paint job will last. We take pride in demonstrating quality, integrity and offering durable finishes. Painting over bad exterior surfaces without scraping loose paint, priming raw wood, caulking cracks, puttying nail holes and pressure washing with bleach, simply will not hold up over time. While you are planning and budgeting for exterior painting, the painter that you ultimately choose should be passionate about correct preparation.
Aside from aesthetics, exterior painting is the home’s first line of defense from the weather and will ultimately preserve your home. We understand that the decision between painting contractors can be overwhelming. We are here to make it an easy one. A Touch of Color Painting offers the professionalism and the business transparency you deserve with a full warranty to back our services!
Should I spray or brush?
There are many advantages and disadvantages to both spraying and brushing. Spraying allows a more uniform topcoat. Spraying also enables you to change colors easily. On the other hand, brushing in certain applications can be slightly more durable, but often shows unsightly lap marks while using satin finishes. When asked which one is better, there’s really no simple answer. Each exterior painting estimate is assessed according to your home’s condition. Our Wake Forest, NC exterior painting professionals consider application options that are specific to your home. Our professional opinion is based on establishing the best possible results suitable to your home.
Our Business Practice
If you would like to get your house painted, ATOC ensures professional exterior painting results. We provide quality, integrity, and professionalism at a fair cost. ATOC is a both licensed and insured exterior painting contractor. We are efficient, punctual, neat and stay within budget. Entrusting us with your professional exterior house painting and personal space is something we take very seriously. We provide qualified professionals that have the skills and experience to complete all painting tasks. We also provide a team leader on every project ensuring great business practice, communication, and quality. We are your Wake Forest exterior house painting contractor. Give us a Call and receive your free, no obligation estimate today!
Having Trouble Choosing Paint Colors?
Stress yourself no further! Trying to choose colors that will work within your home? There is no reason to hire a decorator. With a signed contract, our Raleigh exterior painting experts will schedule a free color consultation. We will help you find the color that best fits your home’s exterior. As you are considering colors, it is important to understand that there is always a slight variation between an ink swatch and an actual paint color. It is always beneficial to get color samples and apply them to multiple areas during this process. Remember to look at all samples in natural sunlight. Unnatural light can give off the wrong undertone of the color.
Price based on some of the following factors:
- Square ft
- Surface condition
- Number of coats applied
- Application method
- Painting products
- Surface type
- Preparations needed, labor, time, accessibility
Exterior Painting Steps:
- Pressure washing/gutter cleaning
- Necessary demolition/repairs
- Necessary scraping/sanding
- Necessary priming/spot priming
- Complete caulking/puttying all cracks and nail holes
- Topcoat painting
Advantages of Painting Your Home Exterior with ATOC:
- Free gutter cleaning
- Free single mailbox painting (full exteriors only)
- Free color consultation
- Free home power wash (full exteriors only)
- Lifetime prep products
- We ensure the thickest coat possible using millage readers
- We offer spraying, brushing, staining and rolling
- Hand delivered warranty
- Wood repairs
- All shutters and down spouts are taken down and painted
Exterior Painting Tips:
- Power washing your home each year helps preserve your home’s exterior paint coating.
- All block, brick and stucco surfaces should be painted with products that will allow moisture to transfer.
- Using better products, means less frequent repaints, resulting in saving you money over time.
- Garage doors, gutte, s and downspouts should not be painted, unless they have been painted already, or are beginning to oxidize.
- When you touch your home and get a chalky residue on your fingers, this is a huge indicator that it’s time to paint.
- When considering colors, stay away from colors that are naturally subject to fading, which are reds, yellows and gray.